Sulfuryl fluoride fumigant is an excellent fumigant with low toxicity and low residue. It has the characteristics of a broad insecticidal spectrum, strong penetration, low dosage, fast insecticidal speed, non-corrosiveness, easy use at low temperature, and short air dispersion time. It can be widely used in warehouses, cargo ships, containers, etc. Prevention and control of termites in reservoir dams and garden overwintering pests, living tree-boring pests, soil root-knot nematodes. It has a good control effect on pests such as wood, cotton, tobacco, Chinese medicinal materials, bamboo and wood utensils, handicrafts, various clothing materials, goods, books, cultural relics, and archives. It is an ideal fumigant used in port animal and plant quarantine, health quarantine, and warehousing industries.
1. Does not destroy the ozone layer
2. Non-corrosive to equipment and electrical appliances
3. The fumigation time can be long or short, and the use is convenient and flexible
4. It is easy to use at low temperatures, the boiling point is -55.2 ℃, easy to gasify, and it is extremely convenient to use even in the cold season in the north.
5. No drug resistance problem was found
6. It is easy to desorb (that is, the agent adsorbed on the object to be fumigated is removed by ventilation without residue). Generally, it is difficult to detect the agent after 8 to 12 hours after fumigation.
7. Strong diffusion and penetration ability. The natural vapor pressure of liquid sulfuryl fluoride fumigant is very high. Its vapor pressure at -5℃ is 3 times higher than that of methyl bromide at 40℃, so it is easy to diffuse and penetrate, and its diffusion and penetration ability is 5 to 9 times higher than that of methyl bromide.
8. Does not affect the germination of seeds and the color of the fumigated items. It has low phytotoxicity and will not affect the germination rate of fumigated wheat, rice, broad bean, rapeseed, etc. Since it does not affect the color of the smoked items, it can be used for fumigation and insecticides such as textiles, clothes, cultural and historical archives, and books.