Fluorine refrigerants for computer room air conditioners must be stored and transported in special steel cylinders. The use and management of fluorine refrigerants cylinders shall comply with the following safety requirements.
1. Fluorine refrigerants cylinders must comply with relevant national regulations and technical standards such as (Gas Cylinder Safety Supervision Regulations), and carry out regular pressure tests. Cylinders that do not comply with the regulations must not be used as fluorine refrigerants cylinders.
2. The fluorine refrigerants cylinder must be dedicated for a special purpose, and the fluorine refrigerants contained in it must be the same as the fluorine refrigerants name and code marked on the cylinder, and must not be mixed.
3. Disposable fluorine refrigerants cylinders cannot be used multiple times.
4. Do not repair or modify fluorine refrigerants cylinders by yourself.
5. Do not paint fluorine refrigerants cylinders or change the name or code of fluorine refrigerants by yourself.
6. Do not drop, fall, collide, or knock fluorine refrigerants cylinders.
7. To open and close the non-handwheel bottle valve of the fluorine refrigerants cylinder, you must use the special wrench provided by the manufacturer or other suitable size wrenches.
8. Fluorine refrigerants cylinders with caps should be capped when they are out of service.