Refrigerants r22 and r410a are two very different air-conditioning refrigerants. The refrigerant is a substance that transfers heat through evaporation and condensation in the air-conditioning system. Also known as refrigerant, refrigerant. So, which is better, air conditioning refrigerant r22 or r410? What is the difference between refrigerant r22 and r410a?
The difference between refrigerant r22 and r410a:
Which is better for air conditioning refrigerant r22 or r410
1. R410A is of low toxicity and is non-combustible, and R22 is not combustible;
2. R410A does not destroy the ozone layer, and R22 is fatal and destructive to the ozone layer;
3. The total heat transfer characteristics of the R410A system are larger than that of R22, the heat transfer efficiency is high, and the heat exchanger can be miniaturized;
4. R410A system has better refrigeration capacity, R22 is 100%, R410A is 147%;
5. R410A is a refrigerant mixed with HFC-32 (R32) and HFC-125;
6. The operating pressure of R410A is 50~70% higher than that of R22, about 1.6 times;
7. R410A has a higher vapor density than R22, so the vapor flow rate of R410A is about 30% lower than that of R22;
8. R410A is more soluble than R22. When the residue is floating on R410A, it can circulate smoothly in the system;
9. R410A has higher requirements for copper pipes, while R22 can use ordinary copper pipes;
10. The fatal problem of R410A: the greenhouse gas that it produces, the greenhouse gas effect it produces even partly exceeds R22.
Which is better, air-conditioning refrigerant r22 or r410?
As a refrigerant, R22 has good stability to metals and is non-corrosive. However, R22 refrigerant is difluorochloromethane, containing hydrochlorofluorocarbons, which will destroy the ozone layer, have a strong greenhouse effect, and is not environmentally friendly. Humans began to look for environmentally friendly refrigerants to replace R22.
R410a is a new type of refrigerant. R410A new refrigerant is composed of two quasi-azeotropic mixtures, mainly composed of hydrogen, fluorine, and carbon elements, and has the characteristics of stability, non-toxicity, and superior performance. At the same time, since it does not contain chlorine, it will not react with ozone and will not destroy the ozone layer. In addition, the performance of air conditioners using new refrigerants will also be improved to a certain extent. R410A is the most suitable refrigerant to replace R22, which is recognized internationally so far, and it has been popularized in Europe, America, Japan, and other countries.
Summary: Which is better, air conditioning refrigerant r22 or r410, R410a is a new type of refrigerant, used to replace R22. From the above difference between the refrigerants r22 and r410a and the comparison of the characteristics of the two, it can be seen that from the perspective of environmental protection, R410a is better and will not destroy the ozone layer; from the perspective of the cooling effect, R410a has a better cooling effect. However, R410A will produce greenhouse gases, which have a strong greenhouse effect, and its environmental protection needs to be improved. Therefore, Refrigerant R410 is not the ultimate environmentally friendly refrigerant solution for China's air-conditioning industry.