As the weather is getting hotter and hotter, air conditioners have become an indispensable part of a home and office spaces, but the heating effect of air conditioners is suddenly not good, so how to add refrigerant r410 to the air conditioners? Let's take a look below with you all!
The pressure of R410A is about 1.6 times higher than that of R22 refrigerant. Therefore, once the wrong operation occurs in the process of construction and after-sales service, serious accidents may occur. When installing the air conditioner of refrigerant r410, use special tools and materials for R410A, and pay attention to safe operation.
(1) Before the operation, confirm the name of the air conditioner refrigerant, and then perform different operations on different refrigerants. In the household air conditioner using refrigerant r410, refrigerant other than R410A cannot be used. In the air conditioner using R22 refrigerant, the refrigerant cannot be used either.
(2) If there is refrigerant leakage during operation, please ventilate in time.
(3) When installing and moving the air conditioner, please do not mix air other than refrigerant r410 into the refrigerant circulation pipeline of the air conditioner. If non-condensable gas such as air is mixed in, it will cause abnormally high pressure in the refrigerant circulation pipeline, which is the main reason for the rupture and crack of the circulation pipeline.
(4) After the installation work is completed, please confirm carefully that there is no leakage of refrigerant. If the refrigerant leaks indoors, once it comes into contact with electric sparks from electric fans, heating stoves, electric stoves, and other appliances, toxic gases will be formed.
(5) When installing one-to-many air conditioners, since the amount of refrigerant enclosed is relatively large, especially if it is installed in a small room, even in the event of refrigerant leakage, its concentration cannot exceed the specified value. Otherwise, it will cause hypoxia.
(6) When installing and moving the air conditioner, please implement it reliably according to the requirements of the manual. When the installation is poor, it will cause abnormal operation of the refrigerant circulation pipeline, water leakage, electric shock, and fire.
(7) Please do not modify the air conditioner without permission, and ask professionals to carry out repairs. Improper repair can also cause water leakage, electric shock, fire, and other phenomena.