1. Fluorine refrigerants authenticity detection
Inferior fluorine refrigerants will affect the performance and stability of the system, and even more serious will cause damage to the system components and compressors. The following methods can be used to identify poor-quality fluorine refrigerants:
1. Connect the pressure gauge to test. If the measured pressure is lower than the corresponding saturation pressure at the ambient temperature by more than 2kg/f, the refrigerant can be judged to be unqualified, and it is strictly forbidden to use it!
Example: The ambient temperature is 20 degrees, and the measured pressure value is 7.1kg/f, which is far lower than the saturation pressure value of 13.5kg/f that the refrigerant at this temperature should reach, and the refrigerant can be judged as a non-conforming product.
2. Foam detection method. The foam detection method is effective for fluorine refrigerants containing corrosive gases such as methyl chloride, and the corrosion degree of the foam is related to the content of methyl chloride. The higher the content, the more obvious the effect, and the lower the content. The less obvious the effect.
3. Turn the fluorine refrigerants tank upside down and release a small number of fluorine refrigerants onto a piece of white paper. If there are obvious impurities or liquid water on the white paper, it means that the quality of fluorine refrigerants is not good and it is not recommended to use. In addition, fluorine refrigerants that can be purchased through regular channels, such as fluorine refrigerants whose price is significantly lower than the market price, should be highly vigilant.
4. If you have the test conditions, it is recommended to check the purity and acidity of fluorine refrigerants before using them. It is not recommended to use fluorine refrigerants whose test results are significantly lower than the industry standard. Note: The purity of qualified R22fluorine refrigerants should be greater than 99% (the purity of high-quality fluorine refrigerants is greater than 99.8%), and the acidity should be less than 0.0001.
5. During the system debugging and operation stage, no other abnormalities were found after inspection, and the refrigeration capacity was insufficient; the dryer or expansion valve was clogged, and the clogging was yellow-brown wax-like or black sludge-like foreign matter, etc., it is recommended to extract fluorine from the system Refrigerants conduct purity testing to troubleshoot the risk of inferior fluorine refrigerants.
2. The influence of the purity of fluorine refrigerants on the system
Fluorine refrigerants are the blood of compressors. The purity of fluorine refrigerants is particularly important for cold storage refrigeration equipment. The most obvious phenomenon is: cold storage filled with high-purity fluorine refrigerants, the cooling effect is obvious, the temperature drops quickly, and the cooling capacity Large; low-purity fluorine refrigerants not only fail to reach the required temperature drop but also damage the compressor. So what are the negative effects of low purity of fluorine refrigerants?
1. High water content and high acidity will severely corrode the internal piping system of the compressor, causing a blockage in the compressor and shortening the service life of the compressor.
2. It is easy to leak, there is no fluorine in the refrigeration system, the compressor has been idling, the operating temperature is high, and the parts are worn out, which will also shorten the service life of the compressor.
3. Increase the operating load of the compressor, increase the power consumption, and increase the expenditure.
4. Poor cooling effect and frequent problems. Although the inferior quality refrigerant will temporarily feel cool, the temperature is always difficult to drop and the expected cooling effect cannot be achieved.