1. The refrigerant is a low-pressure liquefied gas, and the container containing the refrigerant belongs to the second-class pressure vessel. If the filling, management, and use are improper, accidents are very likely to occur. Therefore, when filling, transporting, storing, and using, the relevant regulations must be observed.
2, the steel cylinder containing the refrigerant must be inspected to ensure that it can withstand the specified pressure. Containers that have defects in appearance and cannot be guaranteed to be safe or exceed the inspection period are not allowed to be filled. When charging refrigerant, it is not allowed to exceed the safe charging capacity.
3. During transportation and storage, the steel cylinder containing the refrigerant should be protected from direct sunlight and exposure, and not close to heat sources and impacts.
4. The control valve on the steel cylinder is usually protected by a cap or iron cover. After use, the removed cap or iron cover must be reinstalled to prevent damage due to impact during transportation.
5. When the valve of a steel cylinder is frozen, it is strictly forbidden to use fire to bake, but should be moved to a warmer place or defrosted with warmth.
6. When the refrigerant in the cylinder is used up, the control valve should be closed immediately to avoid leakage of air or moisture.
7. The refrigerant should avoid touching the skin, let alone the eyes.
8. It is found that the refrigerant has a large amount of penetration, and the doors and windows must be opened, otherwise it will cause suffocation.
The harm of fluorinated solvent is actually quite big, but when people are buying freon, they must pay attention to the brand, and good freon will be more assured and less harmful when used.