It is said that fluorine refrigerants are the blood of compressors. The purity of fluorine refrigerants is particularly important for cold storage refrigeration equipment. The most obvious phenomenon is: the cold storage filled with high-purity fluorine refrigerants has an obvious cooling effect, and the temperature drops quickly. Large refrigeration capacity; low-purity fluorine refrigerants not only fail to achieve the required refrigeration effect but also damage the compressor. So what are the negative effects of low purity of fluorine refrigerants?
1. High water content and high acidity severely corrodes the internal pipeline system of the compressor, causing a blockage in the compressor and shortening the service life of the compressor.
2. It is easy to leak, there is no fluorine in the refrigeration system, the compressor has been idling, the operating temperature is high, and the parts are worn out, which will also shorten the service life of the compressor.
3. Increase the operating load of the compressor, increase the power consumption, and increase the expenditure.
4. Some low-quality fluorine refrigerants are even mixed with a lot of flammable and explosive gases, which seriously affect people's lives and property safety.
5. Poor cooling effect and frequent problems. Although the inferior quality refrigerant will temporarily feel cool, the temperature is always difficult to drop and the expected cooling effect cannot be achieved.
6. Freon in fluorine refrigerants, once leaked, will destroy the ozone layer and cause great harm to the atmosphere on which humans depend.
Fluorine refrigerants have made a great contribution to changing the human living environment, but people's understanding of fluorine refrigerants is still at a preliminary stage, thinking that only refrigerated fluorine refrigerants are enough. The original fluorine refrigerants from large manufacturers are strictly controlled by the sample inspection, the purity inspection equipment is sophisticated, and the quality is guaranteed. However, some small dealers, driven by huge profits, subpackage the fluorine refrigerants produced by the original factory and sell them. The sub-packaged fluorine refrigerants are simple in equipment and cannot control the contact space between the fluorine refrigerants and the air, which will easily lead to the air content in the fluorine refrigerants. Exceeding the standard, there is too much water, and the phenomenon of ice blocking occurs after charging the refrigeration equipment. If there is a problem with the refrigeration equipment and the compressor is damaged, it is not worth the loss.