First of all, the editor will popularize for you what kind of harm will be caused to the refrigeration equipment if the refrigerant is not pure enough:
1. High water content and high acidity will seriously corrode the internal piping system of the air-conditioning compressor, causing ice blockage of the air-conditioning compressor, biting the air-conditioning compressor, and shortening the service life of the air-conditioning compressor.
2. It is easy to leak, there is no fluorine in the air-conditioning system, the compressor has been idling, the operating temperature is high, and the mechanical parts are worn out, which will also shorten the service life of the air-conditioning compressor.
3. Increase the operating load of the air-conditioning compressor, increase the consumption of fuel, and increase expenses.
4. Some low-quality refrigerants are even mixed with a lot of flammable and explosive gases, which seriously affects the safety of life and property of automobile consumers.
5. The cooling effect is poor, and problems occur frequently. Although the low-quality refrigerant will temporarily feel cool, the coolness is not enough, and many of them cannot reach 3 degrees Celsius.
6. Contains chlorine atoms, once leaked, it will cause huge damage to the ozone layer and threaten the living environment of human beings.
Refrigerant is the soul of refrigeration equipment. The purity of the refrigerant is particularly important for refrigeration equipment. The most obvious one is that when the refrigerant with high purity is charged for the cold storage, the refrigeration effect is obvious, the temperature drops quickly, and the cooling capacity is large. . Refrigerants with low purity will not only fail to reach the desired drop temperature but also damage the compressor, which is not worth the loss.
The use of refrigerants has a long history, but people's understanding of refrigerants is still in a primary stage, thinking that as long as the refrigerant is used for refrigeration, it is not. Check, purity testing equipment is sophisticated, quality assurance. However, some small dealers, driven by violence, sub-package the refrigerant produced by the original factory and sell it. The sub-package refrigerant equipment is simple and cannot control the contact space between the refrigerant and the air, which easily leads to the air content in the refrigerant. Exceed the standard, there is too much water so the phenomenon of ice blockage occurs after charging the refrigeration equipment.
The price of the sub-packaged refrigerant is low, and the market demand will naturally increase, but the quality is not guaranteed, resulting in poor market response to the refrigerant. The problem is that the price of equipment maintenance is still secondary. Once there is a quality problem and the compressor is damaged, the difference in the price of genuine refrigerants cannot be supplemented.