Refrigerant r410 new refrigerant is made of two quasi-azeotropic mixtures, mainly composed of hydrogen, fluorine, and carbon (expressed as HFC), it has the advantages of being non-toxic, stable, superior performance, etc. Chlorine, so it will not react with ozone, and accordingly will not destroy the ozone layer. Therefore, in terms of performance, if new refrigerant air conditioners are used, there will be a certain improvement. Refrigerant r410 is by far the most suitable refrigerant to replace R22.
refrigerant r410 is a mixed refrigerant, which is a mixture of R32 (difluoromethane) and R125 (pentafluoroethane), which can be used according to specific user requirements, and can be used for various properties, such as A refrigerant synthesized taking into account flammability, capacity, discharge temperature, and efficiency. The physical characteristics of refrigerant r410 are that the appearance is colorless without turbidity, and it is volatile and has a boiling point of -51.6 °C and a freezing point of -155 °C; its main features are:
(1) Does not destroy the ozone layer. Since the molecule of the new refrigerant does not contain chlorine, the ozone-depleting potential (ODP) is 0. The Global Warming Potential (GWP) is less than 0.2.
(2) It has very low toxicity. The allowable concentration is the same as that of R22, which is 1000ppm.
(3) Non-flammable. Flammability in the air is almost zero.
(4) It has the characteristics of high thermal stability.
(5) Has the same water solubility as chlorodifluoromethane R-22.
(6) is a mixed refrigerant composed of two refrigerants.
(7) Not compatible with mineral oil or alkylbenzene oil. (Compatible with POE [ester lubricant], PVE [ether lubricant])