Refrigerant R410 is a new type of environmentally friendly refrigerant, which does not destroy the ozone layer. When cooling or heating, the working pressure is about 1.6 times that of ordinary R22 air conditioners, and the cooling (warming) efficiency is higher. The following refrigerant network introduces the precautions for using the refrigerant Refrigerant R410.
1. The pressure of Refrigerant R410 is about 1.6 times higher than that of R22 refrigerant. When installing an air conditioner with Refrigerant R410 refrigerant, use special tools and materials for Refrigerant R410, and pay attention to safe operation.
2. The mixing of non-condensable gases such as air will cause abnormally high pressure in the refrigerant circulation pipeline, which is the main reason for the rupture and crack of the circulation pipeline.
3. When installing one-to-many air conditioners, due to a large amount of refrigerant enclosed, especially in small rooms, even in case of refrigerant leakage, the concentration cannot exceed the specified value. Otherwise, it will cause hypoxia.
4. In household air conditioners using Refrigerant R410 refrigerant, refrigerants other than Refrigerant R410 must not be used. Refrigerant R410 refrigerant must not be used in air conditioners using R22 refrigerant.
5. Since Refrigerant R410 is an approximate azeotropic mixed refrigerant when adding refrigerant, it is added in liquid form. (When adding by gas method, the composition of the refrigerant will change, and the characteristics of the air conditioner will also change.)
6. The wall thickness of copper pipes must comply with the provisions of the "Code for Design of Copper Piping", and select the wall thickness of copper pipes allowed by Refrigerant R410 according to the following requirements. For copper pipes and copper-aluminum pipes with a wall thickness of 0.7mm, not use!
7. When the refrigerant leaks, if you can confirm that the remaining refrigerant is not mixed with non-condensable gas, you can directly charge the liquid phase. This method can only be used 3 times with the same set of machines.
8. Refrigerant R410 Refrigerant R410 Refrigerant Air Conditioner Evacuation Requirements (When the refrigerant air conditioner is newly installed, it must be emptied, otherwise the air in the system will react with the refrigerating oil and affect the properties of the refrigerating oil). The high-pressure valve is kept normally closed, and the vacuuming time must be more than 10 minutes to ensure that the pressure reading is lower than -0.1MPa or -76cmHg.
9. The compressor oil of R22 refrigerant and Refrigerant R410 refrigerant are different. The oil used in R22 is mineral oil. The oil used in Refrigerant R410 is synthetic oil POE or PVE. Refrigerant R410 refrigerant must not use mineral oil.
10. Compared with the R22 system, the special accessories of Refrigerant R410, the compressor, and the Refrigerant R410 system must use the compressor, stop valve, and four-way valve of Refrigerant R410. The rest of the accessories can be used with Chlorodifluoromethane R-22 under the condition of meeting the pressure
11. Please do not mix with other refrigerants and refrigeration oil. The special tools for Refrigerant R410 are mainly used in after-sales service. Unlike air conditioners that use other refrigerants, do not mix them.
12. Since it is different from other refrigerants used before, it is easily affected by impurities such as moisture, oxide layer, grease, etc. Therefore, full attention should be paid during construction and operation, and clean piping should be used to prevent the mixing of water and other substances.
13. From the perspective of protecting the atmospheric environment, it is necessary to use a vacuum pump.
15. Since Refrigerant R410 is an approximate azeotropic mixed refrigerant, it is an almost azeotropic binary mixture of HFC-32 and HFC-125, which has a floating temperature below 0.2°C. Refrigerant R410 does not undergo significant separation in refrigeration and air conditioning systems, that is, it does not change the composition of the refrigerant due to leakage, so there is no need to drain the remaining refrigerant in the system during the aftermarket repair and replenishment process.
16. The excellent thermodynamic properties of R410 allow the use of more compact compressors, smaller diameter tubes, higher speeds, and more efficient equipment because it has lower energy losses.
17. Refrigerant R410 is compatible with mineral oils or alkyl benzene oils because Refrigerant R410 will not mix with them. The oil specified for Refrigerant R410 is a polyol (POE) oil. These oils should not be exposed to open air and should only be opened before use.