The difference between Chlorodifluoromethane R-22 and Refrigerant R410, you must know when purchasing! With the demand of the market, Chlorodifluoromethane R-22 refrigerant is gradually phased out, and R410A refrigerant is used more and more widely. Many friends ask us if we can directly replace Chlorodifluoromethane R-22 in the system with R410a, which is unreasonable. practice. The physical and chemical parameters of the two refrigerants are different, and there are differences in the system design, which need to be paid attention to.
The difference between Chlorodifluoromethane R-22 and Refrigerant R410, purchase must know!
1. Refrigerant R410 needs to use synthetic refrigeration oil (POE). Due to the high hygroscopicity of POE oil, it is prone to hydrolysis. Compared with Chlorodifluoromethane R-22, the R410A system has stricter requirements on water content.
2. In terms of perfusion volume, after the structure of the heat exchanger is reduced, the perfusion volume of the R410A system is reduced by about 20% to 30% compared with the Chlorodifluoromethane R-22 system. The overall heat transfer characteristics of the R410A system are larger than that of Chlorodifluoromethane R-22, the heat transfer efficiency is high, and the heat exchanger can be miniaturized.
3. R410A is a refrigerant mixed with HFC-32 (R32) and HFC-125. R410A has higher requirements for copper pipes, while Chlorodifluoromethane R-22 can use ordinary copper pipes; the operating pressure of R410A is higher than that of Chlorodifluoromethane R-22. 50~70%, about 1.6 times.
4. R410A is of low toxicity, has no combustion propagation, and does not destroy the ozone layer. Chlorodifluoromethane R-22 is fatal to the ozone layer; the R410A system has better refrigeration capacity. If Chlorodifluoromethane R-22 is 100% refrigeration capacity, R410A is Refrigeration capacity 147%;
5. Even if R410A does not destroy the ozone layer, it will produce greenhouse gases, and its greenhouse gas effect even partially exceeds that of Chlorodifluoromethane R-22. Therefore, R410A is not the final environmentally friendly refrigerant solution for China's air-conditioning industry. Haha, all those little friends who say that R410A is an environmentally friendly refrigerant, you can rest.
6. The vapor density of R410A is higher than that of Chlorodifluoromethane R-22, so the vapor flow rate of R410A is about 30% slower than that of Chlorodifluoromethane R-22; R410A is more soluble than Chlorodifluoromethane R-22. When the residue floats on the R410A, it can be smoothly circulated in the system.
Other matters needing attention
1. R410A copper pipe must use high-strength and compression-resistant special copper pipe, and spare parts must also use special-purpose copper pipe. R410a copper tube can be used to replace ordinary Chlorodifluoromethane R-22 copper tube, but it is not allowed to use ordinary Chlorodifluoromethane R-22 copper tube to replace R410a copper tube.
2. When installing the new refrigerant R410A, it should not be confused with the connecting pipe and refrigerant used in the Chlorodifluoromethane R-22 air conditioner.
3. R410A air conditioners have high installed capacity requirements. Do not drip sweat into the connecting tube, and do not mix other insoluble impurities into the system. In this Refrigeration Encyclopedia, it is recommended that the system be evacuated, so as not to cause mixed pollution of refrigerants
4. During maintenance, if the refrigeration system is cut, the filter drier must be replaced, and the refrigeration system should not be exposed to the air for more than five minutes.
5. R410A refrigerant should be stored in an environment below 30°C. If it has been stored in an environment higher than 30°C, it must be stored in an environment below 30°C for more than 24 hours before it can be used.
6. The R410A system uses a four-way valve to have clear requirements for cleanliness, while the Chlorodifluoromethane R-22 system uses a four-way valve to have no cleanliness requirements.
7. The design working pressure of the globe valve is different, the refrigerant Chlorodifluoromethane R-22 is 3.0MPa, and the refrigerant R410A is 4.3MPa. Chlorodifluoromethane R-22 is a 3.0 MPa brass fitting and R410A is a 4.3 MPa stainless steel fitting.
8. The pressure value of the pressure switch is different, the Chlorodifluoromethane R-22 system usually chooses 3.0/2.4MPa, and the R410A system usually chooses 4.2/3.6MPa.
9. Under rated voltage, the capacity of each displacement (1cc) of the Chlorodifluoromethane R-22 system compressor is about 175W, and the capacity of each displacement (1cc) of the thermal R410A system compressor is about 245W, which is the Chlorodifluoromethane R-22 system. of about 65% to 70%.
10. The outdoor unit of the refrigeration system is marked with the type of refrigerant used by the equipment, and the type of refrigerant that is marked used. It is not possible to directly replace Chlorodifluoromethane R-22 with R410a.