Difluoromethane R-32 is a colorless transparent liquid with a pungent odor similar to ether. The following Difluoromethane R-32 manufacturers introduce their handling and storage precautions:
1. Avoid generating mist during operation and wear appropriate personal protective equipment.
2. Avoid letting the released vapors and mist droplets enter the air in the work area.
3. Operate in a specific area with good ventilation and use a small amount.
4. Emergency response equipment must be prepared for fire fighting and leakage treatment at any time.
5. Empty storage containers may still contain hazardous residues.
6. Do not use this product near welding, flames, or hot surfaces.
7. Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place where direct sunlight is not allowed.
8. Store away from heat sources, flames, and incompatible substances, such as strong oxidants, strong acids, and nitric acid.
9. Store in an appropriately labeled container.
10. Unused containers and empty barrels should be tightly covered.
11. Avoid damage to containers and regularly inspect storage drums for defects such as breakage or spillage.
12. The container is galvanized or lined with Phenolic synthetic resin to reduce the possibility of decomposition of Difluoromethane R-32.
13. Limited storage.
14. Post warning signs where appropriate.
15. The storage area should be separated from the densely populated work area, and personnel should be restricted from approaching the area.
16. Use plastic hoses that are prescribed for substances to unload poisons.
17. Substances may accumulate static electricity and may cause burns.
Packaging, storage, and transportation: sealed in galvanized iron barrels, 250kg per barrel, which can be transported by train tankers and automobiles. It should be stored in a cool, dark, dry, well-ventilated place, and pay attention to moisture-proof.
The above is the content introduced by the manufacturers of Difluoromethane R-32. I hope you will pay more attention to avoid unnecessary troubles.