R22 refrigerant is a member of the Freon family and belongs to the hydrochlorofluorocarbons. Refrigerant R-22, as a widely used medium and low-temperature refrigerant today, is widely used in reciprocating compressors as a refrigerant for industrial, commercial, and domestic air conditioning systems. It can also be used as an aerosol propellant for insecticides and paint spraying, and can also be used to produce fire extinguishing agent 1211; it is the basic raw material for the production of various fluorine-containing polymer compounds.
1. The physical parameters of R22 refrigerant, the name is Chlorodifluoromethane or Chlorodifluoromethane R-22. Abbreviated as R22 or HCFC-22, it belongs to a pure substance. The English name is Freon 22 or Freon R-22, and its chemical formula is CHClF2.
2. The critical temperature of R22 refrigerant is 96℃, the critical pressure is 5MPa, the critical density is 0.524g/cm3, and the eccentricity factor is 0.22kJ (kg*℃).
3. The relative density of the liquid R22 refrigerant is 1.177 (20/4°C), and the relative density of the vapor of the R22 refrigerant is (air=1): 4.82.
4. The molecular weight of the R22 refrigerator is 86.5, the molar mass is 86.5 g/mol, the triple point temperature is -157°C, and the standard boiling point is -40.82°C.
5. The name of the R22 refrigerant is difluoro-chloromethane or Freon 22, F-22, or refrigerant HCFC-22. R22 is a type of refrigerant that is widely used in China;
6. R22 refrigerant is mainly used in reciprocating refrigeration compressors, generally suitable for household air conditioners, air conditioners, mobile air conditioners, heat pump water heaters, dehumidifier refrigeration dryer cold storage projects, and food refrigeration equipment or marine refrigeration equipment and industrial refrigeration, Commercial refrigeration, refrigeration condensing units and refrigeration equipment such as supermarket display cabinets.
At the same time, R22 refrigerant is also widely used as the raw material of polytetrachloroethylene resin and the intermediate of gas fire extinguishing agent R1211, and can also be used as the physical foaming agent of polymer. In addition, it can also be used as a fogging propellant for the production of pesticides or spray paint. It is also the basic raw material for the production of various fluorine-containing polymer compounds.