According to the information of the fluorine refrigerants market, there are a lot of inferior and adulterated fluorine refrigerants flooding the market. Inferior fluorine refrigerants will affect the performance and stability of the system, and will even cause damage to system components and compressors.
1. Be sure to purchase fluorine refrigerants produced by regular manufacturers through formal channels, such as fluorine refrigerants whose prices are significantly lower than the market price, a high degree of vigilance should be aroused.
2. If you have testing conditions, it is recommended to test the purity and acidity of fluorine refrigerants before using them. It is not recommended to use fluorine refrigerants whose test results are significantly lower than the industry standard. Note: The purity of qualified R22fluorine refrigerants should be greater than 99% (the purity of high-quality fluorine refrigerants should be greater than 99.8%), and the acidity (calculated as HCL) should be less than 0.0001.
3. If you do not have the detection conditions for fluorine refrigerants, it is recommended to perform a simple inspection before using fluorine refrigerants. The simple inspection method can be as follows:
 Turn the fluorine refrigerants tank upside down and release a small number of fluorine refrigerants onto a piece of white paper. If there are obvious impurities or liquid water on the white paper, it means that the fluorine refrigerants are of poor quality and are not recommended for use;
 Connect the pressure gauge to test the bottle pressure of fluorine refrigerants, and compare the temperature and pressure characteristic table of fluorine refrigerants to check whether the pressure in the bottle is within the normal range. If the pressure is abnormal, it is not recommended to use. And when the fluorine refrigerants are half used, the pressure in the bottle can be tested again. For the single-component fluorine refrigerants such as R22, the two measured bottle pressure values should be very close, but for inferior fluorine refrigerants, there are usually mixed components. After the internal fluorine refrigerants are used, there is usually a big difference in the bottle pressure due to the change of the composition ratio. If such a phenomenon is encountered, it is recommended to stop the fluorine refrigerants immediately and to discharge the fluorine refrigerants that have been charged into the system to avoid contaminating the system.
4. During the system debugging and running stage, if the following abnormal phenomena are found:
 If the refrigeration capacity of the system is insufficient and no other abnormalities are found after inspection, fluorine refrigerants should be paid attention to;
 When the filter or expansion valve of the system dryer is blocked, and the blockage is a yellow-brown waxy or black sludge-like foreign matter, please pay attention to fluorine refrigerants;
 When the high or low-pressure pressure or temperature is abnormal during the system operation, or the system balance pressure is abnormal in the shutdown state (refer to the temperature and pressure characteristic table of fluorine refrigerants), you need to pay attention to the fluorine refrigerants.
When these abnormal phenomena occur, it is recommended to extract fluorine refrigerants from the system for purity testing to check the risk of inferior fluorine refrigerants. And during this period, it is recommended to drain the fluorine refrigerants on the compressor side or release the fluorine refrigerants in the whole system to avoid the contact of potentially inferior fluorine refrigerants with the compressor and damage the compressor.
5. Once it is found that the unit components or compressors are faulty due to chemical pollution caused by inferior refrigerants, the units that used the same source of fluorine refrigerants on the site (even if the unit can still work normally) also need to replace the fluorine refrigerants. Because the effects of hazardous chemical components in inferior fluorine refrigerants are sometimes slow, the system may fail over extended periods.
To maintain the safety and reliability of your refrigeration and air conditioning system, and to maintain your business image, please stay away from fake fluorine refrigerants.