Heptafluoropropane hfc-227ea, as a common gas fire extinguishing equipment, often appears in important places. Because heptafluoropropane hfc-227ea has strong practicability, wide application range, and high-cost performance, it is widely praised in the market and can quickly extinguish the fire source. , To achieve better fire protection effects, but heptafluoropropane hfc-227ea can only be used in the correct way to achieve the greatest effect, then how to use heptafluoropropane hfc-227ea correctly?
As a fire emergency equipment, heptafluoropropane hfc-227ea gas fire extinguishing equipment should avoid frequent contact, random touch, etc. in daily life, to avoid damage to the parts of heptafluoropropane hfc-227ea gas fire extinguishing equipment, and prevent equipment installations from being abnormal. Therefore, the mistakes made during the crisis can cause unnecessary consequences. Let us understand how to use heptafluoropropane hfc-227ea gas fire extinguishing equipment correctly.
1. Before the heptafluoropropane hfc-227ea agent is sprayed, all personnel must evacuate from the fire scene within the extended period (usually 30S). After the fire is extinguished, the protection area should be ventilated, and the underground protection area and no windows or fixed The ground protection area of the window sash should be equipped with a mechanical exhaust device, and the exhaust outlet should be located in the lower part of the protection area and should be directly connected to the outdoors.
2. The protection area should meet these requirements: the ambient temperature should not be too extreme and keep dry and well-ventilated; the air should not contain explosive, conductive dust and harmful substances that corrode parts, and the heptafluoropropane hfc-227ea gas fire extinguishing equipment should not be subjected to vibration or impact.
3. The door of the protected area should be opened in the evacuation direction, and it must be able to close by itself; the door used for evacuation must be able to be opened from the protection area.
4. Personnel who install and debug heptafluoropropane hfc-227ea gas fire extinguishing equipment must be familiar with the basic structure, working principle, performance, and operation procedures of the system, as well as the basic structure and working status of each valve.
5. The storage bottle of heptafluoropropane hfc-227ea should be kept away from the heat source. During transportation, please load and unload with care and avoid a collision.
6. Heptafluoropropane hfc-227ea gas fire extinguishing equipment must be supplied by the original company when replacing it with a new safety diaphragm. Do not use untested diaphragms as substitutes.
7. Avoid scratching the surface during disassembly and assembly to affect the appearance.