The fluorinated solvent is colorless and transparent perfluorinated with good chemical inertness, electrical insulation properties, thermal conductivity, and unique low surface tension, which is widely used in semiconductor manufacturing plants as a heat transfer medium. It has good chemical inertness, will not cause any corrosion when it comes into contact with electronic components, and does not require specific cleaning steps after use, so it is widely used as an electronic test liquid. At the same time, it is also used as a liquid due to its excellent thermal conductivity. Stable coolant.
* Colorless and transparent, tasteless, non-toxic, safe and non-flammable;
* Low surface tension, low viscosity, good wettability;
* Good cleaning performance and dissolving power;
* Excellent material compatibility and stable chemical inertness;
* Good volatility, incompatible with water, no watermark after cleaning;
* Good thermal stability, ODP value of 0 for environmental characteristics, no damage to the ozone, low greenhouse effect value.
Application of fluorinated solvent:
1. Semiconductor and liquid crystal production equipment: temperature control refrigerant for dry etching equipment, probes, ion jet equipment, information processing machines, and other devices.
2. Electrical and electronic: precise cleaning of particulate impurities in electronic parts. Airtightness test, withstand voltage test medium. Clean CCD\CMOS image sensor chips and modules. Clean LCD\OLED displays, optical parts, and lenses. Clean and dry MEMS products. Cooling equipment such as computer servers, radars, sensors, transformers, generators, LED lighting pipes, etc. Wash fluorine oil, fluorine resin, fluorine coating agent solvent dilution.
3. Industrial production market: cooling rectifier. Clean car engine parts. Heat pipe solvent. Enameled wire airtightness test. Hydraulic oil for a heat pump. Crush the freezing solvent. Clean communication equipment. Clean aviation engines and oxygen pipeline equipment.