1. Fluorine refrigerants cylinders should be placed in a cool and ventilated place to prevent high temperature and sun exposure. Handle with care during transportation and no knocks.
2. When fluorine refrigerants are stored, there should be absolutely no chronic leakage at the cylinder valve.
3. When a large amount of leakage of fluorine refrigerants is found, doors and windows must be opened for ventilation to prevent ginseng poisoning and suffocation.
4. Fluorine refrigerants cylinders must be strictly inspected before they can be used. The ammonia bottle is yellow, and the freon bottle is silver gray.
5. Open flame heating is strictly prohibited during use, but hot water or hot cloth can be used for application.
6. Keep away from the fire source when adding fluorine refrigerants to the unit. Open flame is strictly prohibited when the air contains fluorine refrigerants.
7. When fluorine refrigerants are extracted from the system and pressed into the cylinder, they should be cooled. Generally, it is appropriate to fill 60% of the cylinder.
8. When repacking or filling fluorine refrigerants, the city must have unobstructed air, and operators must wear gloves and glasses to prevent accidental frostbite.